2nd Grade Language Arts Online-Full Year
This course provides a comprehensive and interrelated sequence of lessons for students to continue building their proficiency in literature and comprehension, writing skills, vocabulary, spelling, and handwriting.
Please note: Course materials will be available in various formats, which may include physical and/or digital materials.
Standard Curriculum Items
- K12 Language Arts Orange Lesson Guide, Activity Book, Spelling Handbook, and Assessment Book
- K12 Classics for Young Readers, Vol. B
- K12 World Magazines
- Handwriting Without Tears: Printing Power Teacher's Guide and Student Workbook
- Accomplishments chart and stickers
- Printed alphabet desk strips
- Regular double line paper
Additional Curriculum Items
- Additional works of literature, including Surprises, a book of poems selected by Lee Bennett Hopkins and Listen, My Children: Poems for Second Graders, from Core Knowledge
- Items easily found in a typical home
NOTE: List subject to change