3rd Grade Art Online-Full Year
Following the timeline of the K12 History program, third grade Art lessons introduce students to the art and architecture of the Renaissance throughout Europe, including Italy, Russia, and Northern Europe.
Please note: Course materials will be available in various formats, which may include physical and/or digital materials.
Standard Curriculum Items
- How Artists See Families: Mother, Father, Sister, Brotherby Colleen Carroll
- How Artists See Work: Farm, Factory, Office, Homeby Colleen Carroll
- Art Print Kit, Grade 3
Additional Curriculum Items
Some lessons require additional resources, including common household items, and books that are readily available online or in your local library:
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Flat Bristle 1"
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Small #1
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Medium #4
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Large #8
- Oil Pastels, 12 colors or more
- Clay, 4 colors
- Tempera paint set
NOTE: List subject to change.