3rd Grade Health-Full Year
It is important for children learn about all aspects of their health. The Summit Health 3 program teaches students about how their bodies work and grow and how to live a healthy, active lifestyle. They will also learn how to stay safe, how to handle emergencies, and about diseases, medicines, and unhealthy substances. The course ends with a few units that focus on the importance of social and emotional health.
Materials required to complete this course are in digital format.
· Unit 1: How Your Body Works
· Unit 2: Keeping Your Body Healthy
· Unit 3: Food for Life
· Unit 4: Staying Safe
· Unit 5: Keeping Active to Stay Healthy
· Unit 6: Handling Emergencies Safely
· Unit 7: Disease and Your Health
· Unit 8: Medicines and Drugs
· Unit 9: Smoking and Drinking: Unwanted Consequences
· Unit 10: You and Others: Getting Along
· Unit 11: Importance of a Family
· Unit 12 Communities Support Good Health
· Unit 13: Teacher Support