4th Grade Art Online-Full Year
Following the time line of the K12 History program, fourth grade Art lessons introduce students to the artists, cultures, and great works of art and architecture from French and American Revolutions through modern times.
Please note: Course materials will be available in various formats, which may include physical and/or digital materials.
Standard Curriculum Items
- Come Look with Me: The Artist at Work by R. Sarah Richardson
- Come Look with Me: Exploring Modern Art by Jessica Noelani Wright
- Art Print Kit, Grade 4
Additional Curriculum Items
Some lessons require additional resources, including common household items, and books that are readily available online or in your local library:
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Flat Bristle 1"
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Small #1
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Medium #4
- Paintbrush, Tempera, Large #8
- Oil Pastels, 12 colors or more
- Tempera paint set
NOTE: List subject to change.