Algebra 1 Print
Algebra 1 teaches students fundamental concepts such as integers, linear equations, how to add, subtract, multiply and divide monomials and polynomials, factoring polynomials and solving quadratic equations.
Students will be provided with Big Ideas Learning
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Perform basic operations with integers and rational numbers.
- Solve equations, inequalities, and word problems.
- Perform operations with monomial and polynomials.
- Factor polynomials.
- Simplify rational expressions.
- Graph linear equations and determine slope, x-intercept, and y-intercept.
- Solve systems of linear equations, radical equations, and quadratic equations.
Linear Equations and Inequalities
Graphing and Writing Linear Functions
Solving Systems of Linear Equations
Exponential Functions and Sequences
Graphing and Solving Quadratic Functions
Radical functions and Equations
Data and Displays