English Grade 7 Print Credit Recovery
English 7 has four separate parts that are focused upon. The first focuses on the steps of the writing process: how they are broken down indivudally and how they all work together. The next two parts are focused on two themes. The first is survival and then friendship. You will learn about the parts of a plot and also read short stories focused on those two themes. The course concludes with a lesson about heros and Greek mythology.
This study material is designed to provide students with a concise review of the proper use of English grammar skills and to help students improve their vocabulary and dictionary skills.
After reading the text and completing the exercises found in the Study Guide, you will be able to:
· identify and use the parts of speech in sentences;
· identify subjects and predicates in sentences;
· form words by practicing basic rules of spelling and form contractions and plurals;
· define troublesome words and use them appropriately in sentences;
· locate words for alphabetizing, spelling, pronunciation and meaning in a dictionary.