Integrated Math Grades 10-11 Print Credit Recovery
Integrated Math (Grade 10-11) is designed to provide you with a concise review of general mathematics. This course is divided into 6 areas of study each area containing several lessons. These areas of study are: Number Sense, Operations, Algebraic Sense, Probability, Geometric Sense and Measurement. Throughout these lessons you will have the opportunity to review the application of the four basic operations of whole numbers, fractions and decimals, working with percents, algebraic concepts, measurement, geometric shapes and angles.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Perform computation with whole numbers.
- Perform computation with integers.
- Perform calculations with fractions and decimals.
- Perform calculations with exponents and square roots.
- Order rational numbers.
- Determine reasonableness of a result using estimation.
- Perform computation using scientific notation and standard form, then check for reasonable results.
- Use the order of operations to complete multi-step computations using rational numbers.
- Use estimation to determine if answers are reasonable.
- Perform computation and apply the concept of rate, ratio, percent & proportion.
- Perform computation by applying concepts of various number types.
- Evaluate and write algebraic expressions.
- Recognize patterns or sequences representing a linear function.
- Write and evaluate single-step equations.
- Write and evaluate multi-step equations.
- Write and evaluate inequalities.
- Graph lines and inequalities.
- Solve systems of equations and inequalities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theoretical probability.
- Demonstrate an understanding of experimental probability.
- Calculate the measures of central tendencies of data.
- Calculate permutations using the multiplication principle.
- Apply the counting permutations formula to specific applications.
- Apply the counting subsets formula to specific applications.
- Identify & use points, lines and planes.
- Identify various polygons.
- Identify and calculate sums of angles.
- Identify various types of triangles & their properties.
- Measure perimeter, area, and volume of various geometric figures.
- Identify the characteristics of and draw prisms and pyramids.
- Identify the location of the midpoint and distances between points on the coordinate plane.