Physical Education Grades 9-12: Bowling Print Credit Recovery
This course is designed to provide the student with an introduction to wellness and the lifetime sport of bowling. Students will learn about physical activity and its relationship to health, as well as the basic rules and techniques of bowling. Everything needed to complete the course is included in the Study Guide, with the exception of the bowling score sheets.
This study material is designed to provide students with an introduction to the concepts of wellness and physical fitness, as well as the sport of bowling.
After reading the text and completing the exercises found in the Study Guide, you will be able to:
· Define wellness and physical fitness.
· Describe the benefits of being fit.
· Describe the value of lifetime sports.
· Define basic bowling terms.
· Understand the rules of bowling.
· Practice the skills of bowling, including approach, spot bowling, delivery, and scoring.