Refresher Math Grades 9-10 Print Credit Recovery
In this course, students will brush up on essential math skills, including selected topics in pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, probability and statistics. This course is divided into 7 sections: Number Basics, Fractions, Decimals and Percents, Variables and Expressions, Equations, Ratio, Proportions and Probability, and Geometry.
This study material is designed to provide students with a concise review of general mathematics. After reading the text and completing the exercises found in the Study Guide, you will be able to:
- • Define mathematical terminology.
- • Solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems that involve integers, fractions, and decimals.
- • Change percents to fractions and decimals, find the percent of a number
- • Substitute values into a formula
- • Evaluate algebraic expressions
- • Reduce and change the forms of fractions, decimals and percents
- • Combine like terms
- • Add and subtract polynomials
- • Distribute
- • Solve equations
- • Graph points and lines
- • Solve ratios and proportions
- • Find perimeter, area, surface area, volume
- • Find missing sides of similar figures